CHALET 512 SETUP INSTRUCTION[Please select your languages]
- CHALET 512 FEATURES
- HOW TO REZ THE CHALET
- HOW TO LOCK THE DOOR and Security System
- HOW TO OPEN AND CLOSED WINDOWS BLIND
- HOW TO USE TELEPORT SYSTEM/DOOR BELL & PRIM COUNTER
- HOW TO LISTEN TO THE RADIO
- HOW TO USE FREEVIEW TV
- BED INSTRUCTION
- HOW TO SETUP THE NOTE CARD AND MASSAGE GIVER
- HOW TO SETUP THE RENTAL BOT
Friday, March 12, 2010
-Using AUTO-REZ FAUX system
-use AEONVOX DOORS SYSTEM
-Use EC HOUSE TELEPORTER SYSTEM
-20 Meters tall
-30 Prims For Structures and Full Furnished
-FREE VIEW TV
-Sex Bed [multi animation pose with 51color texture changeable]
-sofa [5 animation posed with 51 color changeable]
-windows blind driven manu
-balcony :note card and massage giver.visitor list
-EC teleporter to lobby
-Rental Bot v1.5
-40x15m Base/Footprint(good to fit at 512 sq.meter land)
-Included Auto send welcome note , so you can keep track of who enters the balcony
-Comes fully copy able and Modify able
-Except all free items bed,lover, dance ball animation can not modify
-New, Modern, and original Architecture
-No refunds on Copyable Items.
Friday, April 24, 2009
1.remember to on your player at bottom right corner monitor.
2.touch the radio at the wall than select the channel .as image below
3.you can change the radio URL too.select wall radio,right click,
edit,goto content,select the Script "Radio tuner script'
open script and replace your URL(channel)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
How to setting FreeView TV.
Buy a Full Version[Free] FreeView TV..click in world
Buy Full version FreeView TV at SL marketplace L$1 click here
full version is for Group land
- Setting FreeView on a parcel owned by a group.
1. Set the object as "Share with group", and make sure that all of its permissions are enabled (copy, modify, transfer).
2. Enter the object's contents, and make sure that all its internal items are also set as "Share with group". Make sure that they are also all checked as "copy, modify, transfer".
3. Set the object's affiliation to the group that owns the parcel.
4. Press the "Deed" button to make the object owned by the group. (only group officers can do this. Ask a group officer if you are not a group officer.).
And thats it. To use the television controls, make sure that you have your group title selected. FreeView will open the menu only to its owner, or people who have the same group affiliation as itself.
NOTE: The WebGuide does not work straight out of the box on group-owned parcels. To configure the webguide on group parcels, please read the following section: "Setting up WebGuide support on Group-owned parcels".
- Setting up WebGuide support on Group-owned parcels
As part of the SecondLife limitations, group-deeded objects cannot open browser URLs.
To overcome this limitation, FreeView has a special "FreeView Remote" object available in the package.
To configure this remote, perform the following steps:
1. Rez the remote object next to the FreeView viewer object.
2. Set the remote's group affiliation to the parcel's group to prevent an auto-return.
** DO NOT DEED THE REMOTE TO GROUP **
This is important. Just leave it owned by a single person, yet group affiliated.
3. Click the FreeView TV and go through the following menu options:
Video -> Configuration -> Set Remote
- Letting other people use FreeView on your private parcel
Normally, FreeView will only listen and open the dialog menus for its owner. However, if you wish to allow other people to open the dialog and control the script, you can perform the following steps:
1. Edit the object and set it to a group.
Thats it. From this moment, anyone who has the group you chose active and selected on themselves, will be able to open the menu on the object.
When Deeded, FreeView will open its menu and accept commands from anyone who is a member of the group it has been deeded to. The person does not have to be an officer. (Scripts cannot detect if a person is a group officer or not!)Click the image below to more detail for FreeView with SLGuide Help!
Video Tutorials:-click the below Link to Video URL
Play YouTube videos in Second Life
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Hotel's Bed V3/color changeable
- Click the bed to switch it on
- When everything has loaded click again for the menu
- Select a submenu containing poses, poseballs will appear automatically
- Sit on your poseball (Right-click - LOVE)
- Select a pose, the animations will start
- To return to the default stand pose, select 'STAND'
- To remove the balls, select 'STOP'
- To switch-off, select "ShutDown" twice (but you can leave it on after use).
TO ADJUST POSITIONS:
Select a submenu containing the pose you want to adjust, sit on the balls and select the pose you want to adjust.
Go back to the main menu, select "Options - Adjust Pos", this way the balls are changed into transparant beams. Right-click a beam, select Edit to adjust the position (hold Shift to select both beams). You can position the balls anywhere within 10m from the Bed
"Save Pos" will store the position into memory.
TO ADJUST HEIGHT OFFSET (Z):
Select "Height Adj" and click the "Z"-buttons, this will adjust the height for all poses. (Note: the offset height is stored in the Object Description, so any descriptions will be replaced).
ACCESS TO THE MAIN MENU:
The owner is the only one who can start/restart/shutdown, in all cases.
- if "Options - MenuUser" is set to OWNER: the owner is the only one who can access the menus
- if "Options - MenuUser" is set to ALL: anyone can access the MAIN MENU
- if "Options - MenuUser" is set to GROUP: members of the same Group as the MLP object can access the MAIN MENU (the MLP Group can set by right-clicking MLP and selecting Edit, More >> General tab - Group: Set)
Note: even if "Menu User" is set to ALL or GROUP, individual SUB MENUS can still be blocked (you can define access for each sub menu in .MENU ITEMS, see examples in .MENU ITEMS).
open notecard from the content to modify,
and the also the object/given script to modify the welcome note
when people step in the floor they will received the welcome and note card.
so you can keep track of who enters the chalet.just click the floor....